If you travel a lot, you need a high-quality, durable travel bag that’s easy to maneuver and has a good storage capacity. The Wheelie Double Deck Travel Bag by Burton has a volume of 92L and is designed to hold two weeks worth of gear and to withstand the busiest travel schedules. This roller bag’s dimensions are 28in x 15in x 14in and in weighs 11.4 lbs.
Burton’s Wheelie Double Deck allows you to cram in even more stuff thanks to the stretch zippers. If you’ve overdone it a little, this bag will also help you bypass airline overweight fees thanks to the included Duffel bag. Now you can carry everything you’ve always wanted in one bag, including all the clothes you could possibly need, souvenirs from your travels, extras, backups, and spare pairs of nearly anything and everything. And dragging it all around will be no trouble at all thanks to the rugged IXION™ skate wheels.
Carrying multiple bags at once is also made easy with the SnakeStack™ attachment strap. This piece of luggage is a serious beast when it comes to swallowing your gear for safe keeping. Organizing your things is also made easier with two separate compartments and the removable duffel bag that’s great for managing souvenirs and doubles as a laundry bag to keep your dirties separate from the rest. The bag is available in tons of different color and pattern options including True Black, Denison Camo, Indigo Baltik, and Sierra Print.
Here’s a summary of the Wheelie Double Deck Travel Bag’s features:
- 840D polyester with PU2-coating
- 70D triple ripstop nylon bonded to 210D nylon
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- IXION™ wheel system
- EVA/TPU back panels for rugged protection
- Comfortable telescoping handle
- Volume-enhancing Cram zones
- Hideaway SnakeStack external backpack attachment
- Removable duffel/laundry bag
- Internal mesh divider
- External Side Compression Straps
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
- Storage Pocket Accessible from Inside and Outside
- Stowable ID Tag