The Holiday Season is all about giving ̶ our love, time, and especially gifts. When it comes to gift-giving, it’s all in the presentation. Well, maybe not all, but presentation is definitely important. With these 10 modern and stylish holiday gift-wrapping solutions, you’ll be sure to impress.
1. Chalkboard Gift Wrap by Paper & Bow
Dress up this sleek wrapping paper with festive ribbon or bows.
BUY | $14
2. Watercolor Trees Gift Wrap by Revel & Co.
We love this gift wrap for the minimal color scheme and the hand-painted element to the trees.
BUY | $4+
3. Christmas Spirit Linen Bag by Kitch Studios
Not everything is easy to wrap in paper. Try a linen or muslin bag for those hard-to-wrap items.
4. Pine Wrapping Paper by Clap Clap Design
Rich and busy colors are balanced by refined illustrations.
BUY | $9
5. Hanukkah is Cool Wrapping Paper by Craft Boner
Hanukkah is cool, and this wrapping paper is cool.
BUY | $7
6. Christmas Reindeer/Birch Trees Reversible Wrapping Paper by Wrappily
Reversible means two options for the price of one, and you don’t have to worry about details of the gift showing through the paper.
BUY | $12
7. Blue Hanukkah Gift Wrap by JAM Paper
A simple blue and white color scheme is enhanced by hand-lettering and hand-drawing.
BUY | $8
8. Santa’s Vacation Kraft Wrapping Paper by Paper Forward
Kraft paper is always simple and clean, and this sunglass-wearing Santa takes things up a notch.
BUY | $6
9. Watercolor Reindeer Gift Wrap by Revel & Co
We love the easy to work with, muted colors of this gift wrap and the details of the reindeer.
BUY | $4+
10. Red Winter Sweater Wrapping Paper by Norman’s Printery
Christmas sweater-turned gift wrap. Definitely holiday themed, but not obnoxiously so.
BUY | $16